Smarter Adults-Safer Children
Please follow the instructions below to access and complete the on-line training module.
1. Log on to the training website at www.agosnet.com/music .
2. From the drop down menu on the right side of the screen, select the West Plains R-VII School district and click the "select" button.
3. If you already have an account, log-on to the website using our email address as your username (if that is how you originally set up your account), and the password that you selected at the time you established your account.4. Create your personal account by entering the information requested on the screen, i.e. your name, email address, and a password. If you do not have an email address, click the button "no email?" and follow the instructions. The password may be any that you wish to select, and you will need to remember it. Once you have entered the information to create your account, click "continue". You should then see a screen that tells you your account ahs been successfully created. To access the training module, click "log in".
5. Once you are logged in, you should see a screen that displays several training modules. You will be required to complete the following modules:
Smarter Adults Safer children-Preventing Child Sexual Abuse (if you have previously completed this module, you should see a module that indicates refresher course).
Smarter Adults Safer Children-Bullying Prevention
If you do not see the correct modules on the screen, contact Jessica Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-6150, ext. 4501.
6. On the screen that displays the training modules available, click the word
"English" under the training module you wish to complete. You should now have access to the training module.
7. To advance slides, click on the continue button. On some slides, you may have to scroll down to locate the button.
8. In the event that you cannot see the visuals, you will need to download a free Flash player.
9. You must complete the training module in order to create an on-line Record of Completion.